Triathlon Training Camp in Altitude, Johannesburg, South Africa
Triathlon Training Camp Details:
Duration: 2 weeks
Dates: 15.04.2020 – 28.04.2020
- Training at altitue; 1500 meters (4921 feet) over sea level
- Beautiful destination in South Africa with warm weather and virtually no rain
- Strong Team of MyProgramGenerator.com coaches
- Perfect to kick start your 2019 racing season
- Train with top ironman Age groupers
- Beautiful stay at Valverde Eco Hotel (www.valverde.co.za)
- 12 nights at Dinner Bed & Breakfast @ Valverde Eco Hotel near Johannesburg
- Transfers OR Tambo Johannesburg Airport
- Supervised cycling rides
- FTP Test and training zones calculations for Aerobic, Tempo, Long rides and Hight intensity training
- Riding around the cradle of humankind world heritage on safe cycling lane with support vehicle
- Daily bike wash
- Mobile Bike mechanic available if necessary
- Swimming and running training with trainer
- Swim at lake and indoor pool (Swim stroke correction with underwater and outside of the water footage. Open water swim clinic)
- Running outdoors on a safe road and on track
- Running video analysis
- Track Sessions on a tartan
Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): English breakfast, light lunch and 3 course dinner
A day trip to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve (House of the Big Five) and Sun City Half-day trip to the Apartheid Museum
Price: 1.200 Euro per person in double or 1.450 Euro per person Single room (without flights SA and back)
For inquiries and bookings please contact email@example.com
Frequently asked Questions:
- Do I have to bring my bike? Yes.
- Are all meals included? Yes, lunch is served in the form of a snack, depending on the day trip duration.
- Are flights included in the price ?? No. If you need help, ask us. We’ll help you.
- Is the transfer to and from the airport included? Yes, they will pick you up on the day of arrival and return to the airport on the day of your departure.
- Is Johannesburg safe? yes, the area we are in is extremely safe
- Can you prepare Special Diet? Yes, we can respond to any kind of wishes, such as Food for vegetarians, vegans, or gluten-free food etc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and availability