Aloe Verde Spa / Salsa Verde
Salsa Verde Restaurant is a relaxed country restaurant in the Muldersdrift / Lanseria area.
Our purpose is to exceed your expectations. To keep our carbon footprint to a minimum and embrace what nature has provided. To work with the earth and not against it.
Packages, specials and stylish accommodation at Aloe Verde Spa in Gauteng
A journey of tranquillity, peace and soulfulness at our country spa in Johannesburg
Nestled in the heart of the cradle of mankind with water
You are unique, allow us to embrace your individuality
Make it everlasting.
At Aloeverde Spa our philosophy is a natural holistic approach to appeal to your senses, your soul and our environment, we believe in working with the 5 elements that nature and the earth provided. Our belief is every experience with us should be a journey of tranquility, peace and soulfulness. All experiences will be personalized for the individual by our expert therapists.
We offer a wide range of day spa packages and specials as well as overnight spa packages with accommodation in our well-appointed suites. This makes a visit to Valverde a perfect location for treating yourself and friends or indulging in a couple’s romantic weekend.
Ladies’ Party Package
- Looking for a fun way of spending the afternoon with your girlfriends without breaking the bank?
- Pay R699 per person instead of R1.000 for a Half Day ladies’ spa experience
- Relax and have your hand, feet, back and neck pampered while you catch up. Each lady will get a 20 min neck and shoulder massage, a mani and a pedi (exfoliating scrub and massage)
- There will be canapes, cupcakes and tea/coffee to nibble on, all in the comfort of a private, tranquil seating area
- Min. 4 ladies, max 10 ladies. Start at 10am or at 12.30
- Limited offer. Subject to availability. Call now to book!
- Deluxe & rejuvenating facials
- Holistic & Complimentary Body Treatments
- Sports Massage
- Deluxe Spa Manicure & Pedicure
- Male Grooming
- Bio Sculpture or Acrylic Nails
- Exotic Signature treatments
- Couple’s Massage Special
- Bridal & Bachelorettes
- Mums to be
- Corporate & Conference
- Pamper Parties
- Romantic Getaways
Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and beautiful gardens
Salsa Verde literally means “green sauce” and refers to a variety of different sauces containing mainly fresh herbs and other finely chopped ingredients.
Delicious and Fresh
Types of Salsa Verde include Italian Salsa Verde (parsley, vinegar, capers, garlic, onion, anchovies, olive oil), Argentinian chimichurri (parsley, garlic, olive oil, oregano, and vinegar), French sauce verte (tarragon, parsley, sage) and Mexican Salsa Verde (with jalapenos!).
Country style home made food that makes everyone feel welcome and special. Our food products are of the finest quality and prepared with love and care. We ‘go all the way’ to satisfy our guests. We use some of our home-grown produce and locally sourced products.
Our chef is passionate about fresh, seasonal ingredients and sources some of his vegetables from our on site aquaponics farm. He is passionate about creating special dishes for guests with special dietary requirements, and likes to rotate his menus in accordance with nature and the changing seasons.